Sunday, September 5, 2010

What a crappy Labor Day weekend...bleh

My period ended Thursday, that is awesome that I got and even better that it's over, lol. But...the IBS flare that followed it has been less than pleasant. I have been feeling like ass for going on 3 days now, but today is much better than Fri/Sat. Ugh. At least I can eat today. I ate soup and toast. I still have some nausea but not as bad. I will be happy as hell if it passes by tomorrow so I can go get my mail. Mom has been AWOL with my cousin Candy. They are at the casino or something. She doesn't answer her friggin phone. I want her to bring the mail home if she happens to stop by the house. Gah. She makes me mad sometimes. Oh well. If I am up to it I can go tomorrow and get it. Or...I can just wait and see what Chris sends this week. Kinda bummed to not have a letter though. I heard we might get calls tomorrow. I am not going to bank on it, but it would sooooo awesome if he could call. I miss his voice and I am having a rough go of things right now without his guidance. It sucks. I miss him terribly. I have been camped out in one of his shirts and sleeping with his hat, it smells like him. Or at least like a sweaty him, LOL! Gross, ugh. I fucking miss him. I swear I almost forgot what he looks like. He's not going to look like he used to so I am nervous. I can't wait for him to get a cell phone, a new one that is. And a laptop so we can webcam. But I just need to hear him. His voice makes him real to me. I have always been most attracted to his voice. He sounds so sexy on the phone. I could listen to him talk all day. I'm tired. I need to get my nails filled. I gotta get my clothes outta the laundry. More later if I feel like it. If not...deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment