I am scared that I have ovarian or uterine cancer. Of course it could be due to the PCOS and a nasty cyst that is causing me grief. My period was good for August, September, October, November, December and January. But I was due 2 days ago and still nothing. But I am moody, I am crampy (dull ache) and have been hornier the last few days. My schedule usually is between 26-35 days. So...I guess I am still in the ballpark.
Been really nauseated yesterday and today. But, hungry still. So its not a gastro thing. Bowels have been really good, solid hard almost poops the last 4 days or so and huge too, lol. Yeah TMI. Not sleeping real well but 4-5 hrs a night with a short nap in the afternoon. No feverishness or whatever. These cramps have been bothering me the last 3 or 4 days. Some days are better than others. But the last 2 have really sucked.
I of course had to go read symptoms of what could possibly be the problem and of course cancer is one of them. But it could be the PCOS and a cyst. I have had times where I felt good, but those days have been fewer and fewer the last 2 months. Scared. My paps always come up clear. But I haven't had an ultrasound under the hood since I was in my teens. I was good than, tho.
What really kills me is that I will feel good for like a week and then feel crappy for a week and than it starts over again. I hate it. The nausea is a bitch. Boobs haven't started hurting yet, but they don't always hurt either. Sometimes they don't bother me at all. None the less I have now terrorized myself with the what ifs and I am just freaking out. I know I can't live like this and I know I need to get answers. I am seeing a gyno on Valentines Day of all days. Going to get a pap and blood work done and set up an ultrasound. I need to get this going. I have been in bed for 4 months...I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous. I can't do this anymore. I was feeling soooo good for like a week too. I mean I would get a twinge of icky but it would pass. The last 3 or so days have sucked. It could be the hormones and a cyst. I pray that is all it is and that the cyst is benign. I can have it popped or removed or whatever they do. I'm scared. I just got married and I want so badly to be a great wife to Chris. I can't bare leaving him. Please just let it be something that can be fixed easily, something benign. I am so hungry and yet I'm nauseated. Ick. This is so frustrating. 10 days to wait to see the doc and soon I will know if I have something scary. My heart sank and my stomach with it when I was reading symptoms. But the symptoms can go to so many different things that without full out tests, there is no way to really tell what it is. Ok, I am just making it worse by talking about it so I am going to go for now. BBL
No comments:
Post a Comment