Thursday, December 9, 2010

Period was late by a few weeks but it showed!

So I was due to get a period on like the 20th of last month I think or something like that, but it decided to show up yesterday, a few weeks late but I am ok with that. It means I will get it over with and done by the time Chris comes home and I should be feeling ok for his visit. Been missing him like crazy but its weird because I miss and love him but fuck if I can remember his physical being. It makes me nuts. Anyway, not much to really tell. Have been tanning the last few weeks and feel good. Getting color and I love that. Getting waxed and hair did and nails did next week. Can't wait to get waxed. Been about 3 years since I had it done and I really love it. I think I gained back about 10 lbs. I mean I have been feeling well enough to eat and I bleed so I usually gain a good 5 lbs in water and junk food, lol. I go nuts and eat chocolate like crazy. But I am feeling better and stronger. I hope that I can start a job hunt in January and get a part time thing for February. I mean I really don't want more than 15-20 hrs per week, just something to do and to help me pay for spalon and stuffs. Make me feel a little more useful. I actually think that tomorrow I will start my dieting again and maybe increase my walking. I was at the mail box twice today! That is a big feat for me. I also wandered in the mall the other day and in Target today. I mean I am starting to get a little bit more active and anxious to do more. I might go to the gym we have here tomorrow. Just have to see. I have tanning in the morning and maybe get my hair done if I can. Get nails done next Wednesday. Gonna paint them pink. Light Baby Pink. I like that color. Gonna move furniture around in the bedroom this weekend and get it cleaned up and all the clothes cleaned and dealt with. Than I am going to clean the rest of the house and give the dogs baths. Poor dogs are all broke out with some sort of hive or rash. I gave them Benadryl to see if it helps the bumps go down. That's it for now. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment