Wednesday, February 24, 2010

End of February...

It's almost the end of the month...which means March! And even though the weather can really suck in March, spring is inevitable by it's end. That makes me happy.

Now, I have had good and bad days regarding digestive issues. Some days I do really well with little to no discomfort at all. Other days, like today, I have noticeable discomfort that is very irritating. I don't feel well. I must have slept odd or pulled a muscle in my back somehow cuz I have a back ache. What's bizarre is the place that hurts. Right where my GB was. In fact, it hurts like the back aches I had when I still had the damned thing. So, mom rubbed some Ben Gay on me and strapped the heating pad to me. I sat with it for about an hour before I noticed that it wasn't helping and it was just making me hot. I retreated to the bedroom since that is where I get some peace and quiet and solitude. I was going to lie down for a nap, but I got to writing and when I am in that zone, I just keep going til I drop out of it. So, after 3 pages I dropped and grabbed some snacks. None of which have sat well. I'm nauseated now and am starting a headache. The head thing has to be from the computer though. I'm sure once I finish this and paint my toes, I will feel better in the melon.
Our roomie is late by one month on rent. I am not pleased. We need the money bad. I told him he needs to get out since he already owes us and we can't afford additional bills for next month. So...he has 3 days to get out. Now, he has some options. He can go to his gf's dads place and stay there. He can live in the uninhabitable trailer they are working on, or he give us something in which we find equally as valuable as $300. Chris would like to have his desktop pc, not the monitor but just the pc. That would make up for this month. He could toss in the monitor and his golf clubs to make up the rest. Seriously, I don't care what he does but he has 3 days to get it figured out. He quit a job for a piece of ass. I am not ok with that. And the ass is at my house all the time. Blarg. Bah, I'm acidy. I feel like I have an ulcer. I am going to the doc for my annual since it has been 8 months since I had a period. I am kind of concerned about that. I think I have PCOS-poly cystic ovary syndrome. It causes weight gain, thick man patterned hair (I get these random stray hairs on my nipples and a treasure trail...that started when I was about 14) Been shaving that or plucking since. Lack of periods and abdominal pain. I feel like I have cramps but no period. Now that last year has been trying with being sick and the stress of some if could have thrown me off a month or two, the extreme weight loss and gain could have too but I really think that there is much more to it. So, on March 4th, I get to go in for a girly check. Than on the 10th, I get to have a filling replaced that I had fall out on me last week. Chris went in the other day and is due to go back in a week or two to get his teeth fixed up. We got rid of the lil hell dog of Chris's. It was cute, but not something we needed and she cost us more than what we got of her. He is heartbroken and misses her. I feel bad but I didn't know what else to do with her and her potty training issues. He can hate me for it. I am ok with that. I gained like 10 pounds back. I need to pull it back off. I feel like ass again with the weight back on. So, I am back on a reduced caloric intake, a diet. But instead of super strict with Medifast right away, I am doing a 1000-1200 calories a day deal. I was way over on sugars today, but I will do better tomorrow. I need to get more water in though. I am at 4 glasses a day now. I need to at least be getting 6. 8 is alot for me. 6 is doable. I just cannot pee that much. lol. I've been using deep trance meditation cd's. Delta waves and man, it puts me out. It's really cool though too. I can separate body from mind. I am going to do it more often, like once or twice a day to get balanced.

Other than that, nada. Chris is half way to the Navy. He still has to go to boot which isn't til August. He will be official than. I am going to stay here I guess until next March when he is done with all his training and schooling. Than the Navy can move us. Works for me.

That's it for now. Just needed to get it said.

No comments:

Post a Comment