Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big rain!!!

It is March...the 9th to be exact. The weather is warming up gradually and this evening we had a BIG RAIN! It was glorious to hear. Better to see. I can't wait to see the fantastic melt-off it has done in the morning. We had 4 feet last week and down to 2 feet last night. We should have just few inches by tomorrow.

My marriage is struggling. My lack of sex drive, depression, constant nausea and discomfort tied in with money problems has us barely holding it together. Moms been helping as much as she cannot do it anymore. Chris is filing exempt on his taxes for the next 3 months to get us through until he can get a second job or until I can either get some sort of disability or I feel better and get a job. I dunno what we are going to do, but it will work its way out.

It's 1030pm and he is on his lunch break. Called me to tell me he's nauseated really bad and has yellow diarrhea. I know what that feels like. I got the same thing, all of the time. Miserable. I hope he feels better but we shall see. He may come home early if he can't get any relief.

I am going on a soup and LSA diet again for the next week to see if that helps me clear this shit out. I have read that most people post-op of Gallbladder surgery, take 3-6 months to get the digestive system working again. I have the worst acid reflux ever. Started after surgery too. So, as of right now I am officially at 9 weeks post op. I mean, if it clears up in 3 weeks and I feel golden, I am going to go back to work for sure. However, I think I might start the paperwork for disability this week. I have to go to the website to see what I need. I haven't worked in 3 years. Chris has to have his taxes done up this week or next. Dodge County offers to do them for free for those of us who can't afford a CPA or agency to do them. And God forbid he or I do them...oy! That would be a mess.

So, for the last 2 weeks with the exception of one or two days, I have felt miserable. Some days are better than others but I always feel less than par. They days I feel good I bask in them. I do things in the house, go to the store and shave my legs. The other days I hide in bed and sleep as much as I can. Sleep is the only time I really feel good. The diarrhea has been bad lately. For a while I was doing well with just being normal. Than I started the nausea, abdominal upset and runs. No blood or mucus or anything odd.

Oh I had one day, the 26th of February that I spotted! I had a quarter sized spot in my panties at the docs office! I wiped and it disappeared. Fleeting, but it was something. I had my annual done last Thursday. Results this week. Should be normal for the PAP. But she is testing my hormone levels. She and I both think that I might have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. It would be tied into my Fatty Liver too. So...I bet you can guess what the treatment is? Weight loss. I mean it's a start anyhow. Most Fatty Liver/PCOS sufferers have BMI's over 30%. Mine is. I want to lose weight anyway. So, back onto a healthy eating plan. Not a diet. Diets are too restrictive. I am going the way of the Caveman. It is called a Paleo plan. It is NON-refined or processed anything. Water and natural veggie and fruits and meats and nuts. Think Hunter-Gatherer. Whatever I would find in the wild or can grow on my own, is what I can eat. I really like that idea. It means I can eat jerky! As long as it is natural. I can make my own.
It fits in with his and my dietary needs. Oh, and check this out. Oddest thing ever. Before GB was removed, I couldn't do dairy or red meats well. Now...I can do dairy and red meat with no issues. Makes me a happy gal. So back to the caveman plan. Chris and I have been studying up on making jerky and dried foods. I love dried fruit! Yummo! I love jerky. Both of which are great for you. The fruits keep all the nutrients and flavor in the dried state and they keep forever. The jerky is lacking most of the fat and carbs and is pure meat. And since it's tough I chew it forever and it gets super chewed and is easier to digest. Crazy? I know. But I think I can totally get behind this plan. Now, I love chocolate and I am not sure what I am going to do about that, maybe switch to natural carob? I will get more info in the coming days as I slowly move into the paleo plan.
Now, onto other news. I am starting to take Zantac for acid reflux, Zocor for cholesterol and an antidepressant for well, depression and anxiety. Starting with Zantac, one last night, one tonight. And see how it goes. Add the second one in if I need it. Zocor is a once a day pill at night. The antidepressant is once a day at night as well. So, I essentially have to work in 3 pills at night before I go to bed. Zantac is the start. I get used to it over a few day and add in Zocor for few days and than add in the loony drug. Will take me about a week to get them fully integrated. So by this time next week I should have them all going. The antacid should kick in about a week for full relief. The mental pill takes a month. The Zocor takes a few weeks. We will see how things turn out.
I have been writing alot the past month or so. Got a good short story going. 20 pages or so. I might change roads and start a new one and go another way. I have a Twilight fanfiction going, sort of. Not following movie, but using a few characters and werewolf/native american ideas. The other story is a BDSM (Dom/sub) story with a military and lil orphan annie feel to it. Every girls dream really. Other than that not much going on. Same shit different day. Same shit different week. Same shit different month!
Gotta go feed the pugs!
Cheers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment