Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Doc visits and such...
So, yesterday I had an ultrasound and met with my surgeon. Tests all came back fine. However, today I noticed my eyes slightly yellowed. Now, this could be for a bevy of reasons and I am sure the docs are gonna tell me all is well. But...I still worry. And if it gets worse, I will be going back to the ER. I have a meeting with the surgeon again next week. I haven't eaten in a week. Just water, coca cola, broth and sprite. Oh, I had a few sucky candies but no bulk food. Been having nausea that kills my appetite and so I don't want to eat. It I think is from being dehydrated. I really think what happened is I overloaded my fasting and sleeping innerds when I was feeling energized and good and than ate like a cow and my body basically rejected it. Causing me a days worth of pain and misery. Than once it worked through I was fearful and fasted again. Now...I have to carefully ween myself back onto food. Starting with juices and broths and adding some watery malt o meal and than some soups with noodles and so on. It should take me 1 day for every day fasted so it will take me a week to get back to foods again. I am ok with that. As long as I get more water in and keep the nausea at bay. It sucks bad. I don't have it every day either so I really think it happens when I am dehydrated. As I get back to normal, my body should adjust appropriately as well. The yellowing of my eyes might just be from all of the bloodshotness they have. I will see if I can get into my clinic in town and see what they think on Monday. Other than that, nothing new going on. Same old crap different day. I am going to work on Sunday for a tanning bed training session to learn about how all the beds work and how to do the mystic tan. Its from noon to 4pm. Chris is going back to regular hours this week, thank God. We are going to be really tight with Adam not having paid us rent yet. I need to get on him for that. I mean I know hes short on hours and money and hes trying to get caught up, but right now he's never going to get us paid and he will be owing us 600 bucks in 10 days. He needs to get us squared with by the second week of February or hes out. I don't know what else to do. We were cool enough to give him 2 weeks free. That is all we could do. So...anyhoo, that's that for now. Laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment