Last Saturday I awoke after miserable night of abdominal issues. I awoke to find the elusive menstral flow in full swing! I was so happy I could have danced naked in the streets. It lasted the typical week and I was crampy but greatful. I look forward to the next one. For those of you wondering why I find a period blissful...I have PolyCysticOvarianSyndrome...PCOS. I haven't had a period since last June. I was beginning to worry I was going through menopause early. Now, I am much more at ease.
So this Saturday it was over. I was glad and sad to see it go. 4 weeks til the next one.
I've felt awesome the last 3 weeks though and I am feeling ready to get shit done. I have been cleaning house and doing loads and loads of clothes and packing them. We got the car ad up and are hoping to get it sold soon. The truck rental will be finalized this weekend. There is so much more left to do. One of these days I will put up a list of shit to do. I know how interesting you will find that to be. I love my red hair. I want my nails done, but I have so much shit to do that it is really not plausible to have nice nails when I will be painting and doing other crap. For now I am going to finish watching this movie, toss another load in the washer and fold the cold crap in the dryer.
See ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment