I had my endoscopy done and nothing out of the ordinary was found. That was relief. We made the move to Everett and mom and I are moved into our new apartment. Chris is off to Basic. He's been gone since last Saturday, but only in Basic since Tuesday. I hope he's ok. He advised me to join a site called Navyformoms.com it's for wives and gf's too or whatever but I think they are all kinds of crazy over there. I bailed from that sinking ship...lol. Oy vey!
They have me all paranoid now that I can't say anything about him on my blog or anywhere really, yet they are posting far more detail about their Sailors than I have ever. All I said is that Chris is 27 and at Basic and that I think his rate is FC or ET...I honestly don't know which one. They acted like it was national security. It sent me for a loop when they have a lot more info and pictures posted of their Sailors. I would be more worried for their men than I of mine. And...they told me that because I am Wiccan and whatever that it would be used against him at Basic and I felt that that was very underhanded. I mean I have been through drill many times when I was in Civil Air Patrol (ROTC for Airforce) and I never ever had anything used against me other than me...period. Maybe the Navy was a poor choice, he should have been a flyboy instead I guess. Either way I am irritated that the Navy would invade my personal space and life when I am NOT the one enlisted. I love Chris and think that its great he joined, but seriously I will not live under a rock just because his pussy of a CO is gonna read my blog and try to use me and my opinion(s) against him. That is just bullshit. I understand the need to break them down to build them up...I have been there and done that. He isn't going through something I don't already know about. I had prepped for it for 3 years, he only 6 months. I had plenty of drill and breaking under my belt. I also was a lot more head strong and d0minant than my Drill Instructor. I digress. It saddens me really to hear that this is common. Makes me wish I was not married. I love him dearly, but at what cost to my own sanity? I mean, I am being raw and real here...do I really want to live with notion that everything I do or say is scrutinized and used as a reflection of Chris and the Navy? Um...NO!!! I'm a Pagan and Bisexual and I don't always agree with the military and their war mongering around. I don't like onions either, are they gonna use that against him? Fuck off you Tossers! Last night I was so ready for a divorce that I was seeking out a quick form package to get it done right away. I am fine with being a girlfriend that has no real tie to him legally. That way...they can't hang me over him. Blech...the whole ordeal just makes me feel like I want to puke. So stupid. His CO's better realize that I am not some random female that doesn't have a clue. I have far more than a clue...I am quite educated and far from stupid. I am arrogant and I will tell them where to go without hesitation. I will not be used against Chris and HE better realize that as well. That there is nothing that should be embarrassing enough or bothersome enough about me and who I am that could make him uncomfortable. If there is...he should not have married me to begin with.
Still, it aggravates me to no end that the broads at N4M have the gall to tell me that I gave out too much info...that he's 27, married, from Everett and outta shape and possible a FC or ET and that he turns 28 in a few weeks. They have ship and division info as well as photos and other info like birthdates too. So...why was I singled out? Because I told them of my personal issues. That is when it really was bothersome to them. They said that it can be used against him. Really? Well, he knows everything about me. So...how can it be used to harm him? Just seems stupid. It's like using a retarded child against his father in the Navy to embarrass him. That would be just sooo wrong. Ugh. I am starting to hate this military thing. It has either changed dramatically since I looked into it or those psycho hens are off their rockers and paranoid. Maybe both. Either way, I am not pleased with this shit so far and its been 4 days. Fuckers! I wanna slap people with a fish and then cram it up their respective asses. More later. It's 0630 and I am going back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment