Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Nausea...bladders good though?
Doc called this morning and said that I don't have an infection...that was good. Bladder feels pretty good. I felt decent most of the day. I feel cruddy now though. I feel ache in my left and right sides, but of my tummy. I took some bismuth tabs and they didn't really seem to either help or make things worse. I am going to schedule my endoscopy for next Friday. I can't keep going with this. I hate that I have a good week...and than 3 or 4 bad weeks again. Over and over with this same old shit. I am 95 days post surgery. I guess I need to give it another 60-90 days to see if it gets better. It seems like it is getting better, over all, but none the less I still feel booty. Anyway, that is the update for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment