Thursday, November 11, 2010

Feel like crap?? Yes...

So, I've been feeling yucky since 4 days ago.

Symptoms:

Nausea (off and on)
Headaches (off and on)
Insomnia
Diarrhea (off and on)
Hemmoroid
Ovarian cramps
Over wetness (lots of clear thin discharge)
No appetite (off and on)
Feverish (slight)
Lower back and and upper thigh ache (period style)
Anxiety
Bladder pain, almost felt like bladder infection

So that is what I am feeling....most all at one time making me feel terrible. My period is due in two weeks. It would make sense to feel this way with the hormone flux at mid point. I dunno, either way it sucks ass and I totally hate it.

My first period at the end of August was a 26 day cycle. September was a 32 day cycle. Now, the average of those would be 29 days. So I am going to assume that I should be getting a period in 10 days or so, give or take a day or two. If I can get 4 this round that would be awesome. It would mean 7 for the year which is awesome compared to last years 3. Of course if I can get it every 26-32 days I would be more than happy. It comes with misery but there are also benefits and peace of mind that come with it too.

This hemmy is getting bothersome. Painful bugger. I hope it goes away soon, days of this and I am over it, lol. Ugh. My bum hurts.

Just can't seem to catch a break. I need to get off my big ass more to keep the bum happy. I need exercise in general. I feel crappy all the time and I know I would feel better if I got out and did something.

My stomach is growling, like its hungry. But...I'm not. I have been doing my best to stay off my butt and laying down alot to avoid putting pressure on this damned thing. Its not a clot or anything but there is some faint bleeding, just barely there. I am going to get this one to go away and then NOT sit for 16 hrs a day. Its friggin ridiculous. I have got to get up and get out and do something. I mean even if its walking to get my nails done or to get a coffee. I don't have to drive, unless its dark out. I can walk. I should walk. I should get on the bike in our little gym here, I should get on the treadmill. Fuck it, I have to do these things. I have to do it asap. Soon as my ass feels better (in a day or so) I am going to do it. Goddammit. I have been talkin shit for months now and have yet to do anything about it. Well, this is it. I have to do it. It doesn't have to be a full hour, I can do 15-30 minutes and see how that works for a week. Than maybe step it up to 30-45 minutes and so on til I am doing an hour a day of something. If I start feeling good again, I will do more. I just need to do something. Sitting around all day is killing me, literally. Its not good for the body, soul or mind. I should be taking the dogs out for walks 3 times a day. They need to move too. This is it, I am going to do this this time. I have to. Even if it hurts and even if I don't think I can, I must. I have been in my own hell the last few years and now I have to claw my way up, no one said it would be easy or fun. This is going to be work, it's gonna suck. But I need to feel the sun on my soul again, I cannot live like this. No more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment