Ok, so 2 days ago I started feeling pretty gross...nausea and the whole bit. My period started the 24th of October, lasting til October 31. Today is the 8th. It puts me at 16 days into my cycle. At 14 days, ovulation usually takes place. Is this ickiness due to ovulation? I did a little research and it very well could be due to it. There is a hormone flux at this time. I seem to get the illness when I ovulate and when my period starts and finishes. So about 3 days at ovulation, 3 days before period and 3 days after it. Been rather excitable too and missing Chris like crazy. My moods are wonky, sleep wonky, eating wonky. Everything is off base. I felt good most of today and even had a coffee from starbux. I felt great most of the day. I woke up from a nap this evening and ate a banana, since they are usually harmless. Gave me a gut ache. So, I feel ishy. However the strange thing is, is that my diarrhea took a hike and my stools are normal. But...I do have a hemmoroid that's acting up, too much sitting. I was feverish too the other day, usually due to ovulation too. Not more than a degree or so but I still felt it.
My sleeping is way the fuck off...3 hrs here, 2 hours there, another 2 hours here. Nothing consistent. I can't seem to stay down for more than a few hours at a time. But I can't stay up either for long. lol. Weird.
Been living on protein bars and coffee drinks and the occasional chicken noodle soup. And bread once every few days. I got up 2 hours ago and I could go back to bed. I'm sleepy now.
The good part though, is that I have noticed that my anxiety is low to nil. So, I am digging that. Feeling good in that respect. If I can get this period thing under control, which means losing more weight, I think I can get this licked. Or if not totally, at least to a manageable place and get a job again, part time at least.
The nausea is a bitch because I am still hungry often. But like I said, I think this is a hormone thing. I mean, the more I document it and the more the dates are monitored, the more it seems related to my period and stuff. My weight loss is stalled right now and I'm frustrated with it. I know it will come, but its a pain waiting...discouraging really.
Tummy growls as if hungry but nausea is present so I don't eat. Sucks. But whatever. The only thing I can do is stick it out and in a day or so I will feel fine again. Still irritating regardless.
My reference chart:
1)Oct. 24-start
2)Oct. 25
3)Oct. 26
4)Oct. 27
5)Oct. 28
6)Oct. 29
7)Oct. 30
8)Oct. 31-finish
9)Nov. 1
10)Nov. 2
11)Nov. 3
12)Nov. 4
13)Nov. 5
14)Nov. 6-start feeling icky
15)Nov. 7-icky
16)Nov. 8-better, but still icky
17)Nov. 9
18)Nov. 10
19)Nov. 11
20)Nov. 12
21)Nov. 13
22)Nov. 14
23)Nov. 15
24)Nov. 16
25)Nov. 17
26)Nov. 18
27)Nov. 19
28)Nov. 20
29)Nov. 21
30)Nov. 22
Duty calls...mom needs Ben Gay rubbed on her back...yippee! I hate that smell. Better get it done so I can wash my hands 20 times. Back in a few...
Ok...that's done.
Been spending time in Yahoo chat rooms. I know, I know...corny right? Yeah...but I have no friends here really and I am kinda lonely for interaction. I mean, its mindless chatter most of the time and its cool. I like being able to have that now and again. No pressure, no need to get dressed to go out and meet people to talk to. Just hop into a room and yap. Its easy and fun. Tomorrow I am going to clean the house...if feeling well permits. I have to switch the mattress around to break in the bottom part of it. Its rather stiff yet. Chris's side is soft and cozy now, but my side and the bottom needs to be nested in, lol. I sleep in a ball. My birthday is in less than 36 hrs...great. 33 years old and nothing to really show for my life so far. I have a wonderful husband though and I am appreciative of that.
Write more later...
No comments:
Post a Comment