Monday, October 25, 2010

Another day down the drain...

Chris called me this morning. I knew he would. Whatever. He is going to train for a run in Pensacola. I am happy he is going to do that. It will keep him busy. I met with a few Navy wives tonight. They were nice. One was cool the other was a mom of 3 and 10 years younger than me. Not really my kinda gal but she was nice and talkative. The other gal is my age and cool, but she's into black men and big as a house. I dunno. I feel kinda icky. I ate a ton of junk today. I kind of expected to feel crappy. It was cool to at least get out for an hour and chat with some local gals. *shrugs*. I'm cold and tired. I should turn the heat on and crash for a few hours. I also should go to bed and get up at a decent time and head to the gym and just do something for an hour. I can walk for an hour or bike for an hour. I mean I just need some good tunes to get me rolling and I can push out an hour pretty easily. I have 3 hours of awesome playlists and I want to get them onto my phone so I can listen to them but I don't know how to do it. I am going to make Chris help me with it tomorrow.
Chris and I have basically...8 weeks to go before he comes home. We hope.

I am weighing in at 182 being on the rag. I am going to take a water pill in the morning. And I need to just eat chicken soup for the next 4 days and pull the excess off. Yuck. I have been a pig the last 4 days. I know I am retaining water though. I can feel it all over. Blarg. My ring got all tight. I wanna lose another 15 lbs by the time he comes home for Xmas. I mean I need to get in the gym and do something. I need to get my eating under control. I can do it. I mean its 8 weeks to lose 2 lbs a week. I can do that. It basically means I need to eat no more than 1000 calories a day and I need to exercise enough to pull of an additional 1500 calories a week. I think I can do that. I am going to look to see what I can burn per hour on the recumbent bike. Ok, so light work on a bike per hour will yield me about 450 calories burned. I guessed close to that. If I go 5 days a week for an hour, it would burn 2250/cals a week. So that isn't bad. Tie that in with the calorie reduction and I should be able to pull of the weight I want in time. Or come pretty damned close.

No comments:

Post a Comment