Monday, October 18, 2010

Pain and uncomfortableness...

Yesterday was a strange day. About 4pm I had to crap...yeah you wanted to know that. So...I went. And it was shall we say, LARGE. In girth and length. It left me feeling empty. It also left me with a nasty cramp in my side that hurt til late night. But went to bed and it was gone, woke up this morning and was fine. But...I was changing clothes this afternoon when I twisted my back ( I think so anyway) and I got a pain on my other side. Now I feel like I did last night but on the opposite side. What the hell is this now? I seriously am irritated. I mean come on. So, I am sitting here with a heating pad on my left lower back. I am not sure if it is a pulled muscle, gas bubble, cyst or what. I'm kinda weirded out by it. It was immediate and sharp and was in my back. But the back feels better, just the opposite side stitch I had last night. I was nervous last night thinking it could be appendicits or something crazy. But I think it was from the large BM and having things re-adjust. I had another BM today, not as large. I was glad to go and have it be formed and normal. Diarrhea sux. I think its gas really. Mom said gas can make you hurt and make you miserable for a day or two. She said she has had the same problem on occasion. So for now, I am going to lay around and see if I can get the gas to shift. It's uncomfortable to say the least. I didn't even get the mail today because of it. lol...mom thinks I might be full of shit. She could be right. Maybe that is what is the problem. With eating again the bowels are lazy and not moving things along as they should. However, with me being so damned lazy and sitting in bed all day why wouldn't they be lazy too. It just feels bloated and kind of distended which gas can do. I do feel kinda tummy sick but not super bad. Just really mild. I considered going to bed early but we shall see. I feel almost like I have period cramps too. Hmmm. Maybe its why I feel so icky. I am due any day now, I think. My sked is never on time. It varies like my moods. One month could be 30 days, one 24 days, one 35 days, one 19 days. Never any real consistency. I know my back hurts, my guts hurt and I feel wicked bloated. I don't have a bleed though. Not yet. I have been anticipating it though. Hope it shows. I really gotta start writing this shit down, lol. I mean on a real calender. Aha! I found it. I did keep track of it, sort of. I should be due yesterday-tomorrow. So maybe even yet tonight. Who knows. *shrugs*. I would just like for it to show up. Periods can be a pain but I think the more of them I have on a regular basis, the better off I will be. I hate not getting them. Makes me feel old. Anyway, I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment