Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still no blood shed...

Yeah, so I am now 2 days passed what I think was my due date for my period. However, it has not shown. I do have sore boobs, irritability, nausea, wicked cramps, fatigue and insomnia. It's pleasant as hell to be around me right now, lol. Ugh. I figure the damned thing will pop up in the next 5 days, if not than I won't get it for a few months. Of course that will make Chris crazy when he's here, but he will just have to get used to fucking me while I bleed. I can't help when it shows and he and I both have the luck of the Polish so it will show up just as he gets to the Sea-Tac airport. I am going to schedule an appt to see a gyno and get an ultrasound done to make sure I have no cysts or tumors or whatever. I will have my hormone levels worked up again and see an endocrinologist to check my other stuff. I will see an internist to go over the IBS issues or whatever it is and get a lower GI done. While all this is going on, I will get a therapist started too. Get some antidepressants going. Have my liver checked and get on cholesterol meds. I have seen some improvement in the duration and severity of the IBS flares if that is what they are. I honestly think that they have something to do with my hormone levels. I always seem to feel the worse before or after my period, when hormones are spiking. I feel good generally during my period. So today is the 20th of October. I will be back tonight maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment