Monday, January 18, 2010

3 days with no food!

Im starving. I havent eaten since Friday night. I started feeling ill Thursday evening but it wasnt bad. I was miserable my first day of work on Friday but I made it through the 3.5 hrs. I came home and ate and it was the wrong food to eat. I was ill and took a nap. Woke up and felt the same but ate a pear. Ate ice cream too. Ate because I was a pig. By Saturday I was praying for death. I was in so much pain and nauseated that I couldn't eat and barely drank. I was miserable. Felt better yesterday (Sunday) and today, but scared to eat. I have diarrhea now from not eating. It's less than pleasant. I was constipated. I guess I will see how things play out today. I am going to call work and tell her I need a week off. I should be able to get it together in that time frame. I would think. It will give her time to get the tanning portion set up too. I hope she will be ok with it. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment