Friday, January 15, 2010

New Job!!!!

I have a JOB! Yesterday mom and I were out fartin around at the local variety store and than popped down to the Kasson Dollar and Video. While in the video store, I asked the owner if she was still looking for help. Before I got sick she ran an ad and I filled out an app, just never handed it in. She had me go thru an interview and I scored! So this morning I started. My hours are part time and all over the place but it's a job and I will eventually be working in the new tanning salon that she has. It is about a week or so out from being completed. Anywho, this morning from 9a-noon30 I worked. I am being paid $8/hr + commission on lotion and package sales. I am all over that! I can sell tanning easy. Especially as I get my own color going. It might be a few weeks before I get that going completely but whatever. So, tomorrow I get to do 9a-3p. That's cool. I wanna try to squeeze as many hours as I can in. I get to work with Tom. I don't know him, but I will soon, lol. Poor guy! I don't know what to wear but I will figure it out. I was nervous and nauseated this morning but I got over it as the day progressed. When I got home I was starving and I ate a salad and a bbq rib. But than I went to bed to nap since I didn't sleep for crap last night. Just woke up and I ate 2 pears. Now I have a tummy ache kinda. Think I need to poo...again. I went this morning but seems I need to go again, maybe. So, that is how my day has played out. I am now a working girl again. Chris was glad for me, his mom, my mom, and my friends and Terri too. That is nice. I feel tired and still nervous, but I think I should be able to handle this job pretty well. I mean it's not all day hours, 4-6 at a time for now. I get breaks as I need them really. I get variety, I mean if I am not messing at the counter with movies, I am putting things out on shelves or whatever. It's not super repetative. It's also not super busy. I mean the most people we had in line today was 3. Tomorrow is Saturday and should be busier, but even so, I have never seen more than 6-8 people wandering about in there at a time. Plus, it's never super busy in the mornings. We might have a steady trickle of renters and bread grabbers. It will be what it will be. Que sera sera, whatever will be will be. LOL! Chris's stoopid dog is acting a fool. She is always messing with Pudge. That is that for now. I am going to go for now. BBL.

No comments:

Post a Comment