It was done yesterday. I never want to go thru that again. I must say that it indeed sucked. I feel miserable and achy and nauseated and generally blah. They removed 108 stones and the gallbladder. I cried til I was out and when I woke up I pissed myself, lol. I was in the recovery room. They were cool about it. I didn't puke thank Jesus. I am convert after this ordeal. Really. lol.
I am sure I feel yucky just from the trauma of the surgery, the removal of something, and not eating in 2 days. But...I haven't taken any pain meds yet. I am hoping that all I need will be ES Tylenol liquid. I havent even tried that yet tho. We will see. I was able to sleep about 5 hrs last night. I am hoping to increase that by at least 2 hrs tonight. Sleep is when the most healing is done. The worst of this is the carbon dioxide gas they use to bloat you. Some of it gets stuck in you and it travels due north to your shoulders, chest and neck. Fucking hurts like hell! Omg. Makes me twitch cringe and almost pee. Thankfully I do get some small reprieves when it isn't moving around to much. Anyhoo, I'm not going to write too much tonight. I don't feel great and my right hand hurts from the giant IV needle they used in my vein. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment