Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Being constipated can make you wish for death!
So, I hadn't crapped since 01/03/2010. I crapped today. Once this morning. It was like clay and small. Thought, Oh ok, that would be about right since I haven't eaten hardly anything in weeks. Well, all day I was nauseated and fucking miserable. I was freaking out with lightheadedness and just felt awful. Around rolls 730pm and my gut rumbles. It demanded that I sit on the throne. I ceded and sat. I than crapped. Wow, did I crap, lol. I was pretty full of crap. I wiped, flushed and sat there wondering where it all came from. After washing my hands and almost laughing at myself in the mirror, I wandered back to bed. Within moments my tummy begins to growl like it hasn't had food in days. And well it was right. But still I am cautious to eat. I will wait til tomorrow and have a piece of toast. For now its water and coca cola and maybe a jolly rancher. I do feel a lil better. The light headedness seems to be less and the nausea seems to be less as well. I don't think I ever want to not crap for more than a few days ever again. It's strange that I didn't think of it sooner. I mean I have had to crap for a few days and felt icky from it. But I hadn't eaten much and I didn't really think it was going to be like that. No matter. I went and it gave me some relief and that is all that matters for now. That is all I got. I am in a writing mood and am working on a short story that might be a long story, lol. In any case, writing for me is a pen and paper thing. I can blog all day on the pc, but real writing requires pen and paper for me. Not sure why. Anyway. I'm out for now. Wish me luck on this recovery. Tata for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment