Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
D-Mannose and such...bladder infection blarg!
Ok, so this morning after a seriously rough night, I called my doc and got some new meds, Macrobid was not going to do it this time. I have 3 days of Cipro to start tomorrow. I got this new/old stuff called D-Mannose, its all natural and it clings to the E.Coli bacteria in UTI's and carries it out with it when you pee. Need to take 12 first day, got 9 down so far. I have a stomach ache started and my bladder feels off but not super bad. I have the ache in my back where the stupid GB was again. Irritating. I had diarrhea twice today and I'm gassy and such. I think its the left over Bactrim wearing out of me. It has a half life of 60 hrs. So I won't be good til Thursday. I am better than I was last night however. I am going to go to bed early tonight I think. I feel half assed and I didn't get shit for sleep last night. I napped for a few hours this evening but I could have stayed asleep and I would have enjoyed it but whatever. At least my pee is clearing up and its watered down so I am flushing my kidneys. I may still take the antibiotic for 1 day just to make sure that all the bacteria is dead in case some still remains. But as long as I take the med daily to maintain, I should be ok. Gonna go back on Friday to get tested to see if the bacteria is gone and if it is, YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment