Sunday, April 4, 2010

Bladder infection??? Really??


Ok so I was feeling pretty decent last weekend and after fighting with Chris we had make up sexy time. All was peachy til Thursday when I started feeling a bladder infection starting. Friday was noticeable but thought it was just a tinge of one. Yesterday it was worse. Chris picked up a test for me to see if I do in fact have an infection. Yuppers, I sure do. So, 30 minutes ago I took 1/2 of a Bactrim (sulfa antibiotic). I will be heading to bed shortly for at least 4 hours and when I get up I imagine I will take another half. I need to see how well I tolerate it first so I'm not taking the full dose right away. If I am good, I will take the full dose for 3 days and all should be good. Standard regimen is 1 tab every 12 hrs for 3 days for a UTI. If however, the UTI doesn't bail I can take it for longer as I do have enough for 10 days. Or I do have Chris's augmentin to try if I don't get relief in a day or so off this med. I have a hair appt on Wednesday so I hope I am better by then. The house is asleep. Mom and Chris and the pugs are snoring away peacefully. Adam spent the night out with his new age appropriate gal pal. I think she will be good for him. She is a horse gal and 33 yrs old. No kids and never been married.
I am still angry with Chris. I am not a fan of feeling so screwed over. I will elaborate more on this later. For now I might go lie down and see if I can get some rest. I feel woozy from this med but nothing severe...yet. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment