So, it's 1030pm. I still feel booty. My bladder actually feels ok. No more need to pee bad, just when it feels full I go and I go about a 3/4 of a cup at a time which is about normal for me. Nausea sucks. Feel so bloated and gross. Burped and seemed like I was full of air. Weird. Not sure what the gassiness is about. Not going to take any meds. Going to docs in the morning again. See if I can get something else that might be more appropriate. I will try Cipro. I mean my bladder still has a very minute twinge of pain, but nothing like it had been. All I know is that the nausea sucks and I don't know what it's from. Kidney infection? Meds? Liver acting up? I don't really know. At least the meds don't give me the shits and cramps like some others do. I mean really, other than the nausea and gas I feel decent enough. I have been hunched over my pc so I can't tell if I have a back ache or not, cuz I always have one when I sit like this. I do feel a back twinge in the gall bladder and liver upper quads tho. Kidneys would be down farther by about 3 or 4 inches. I think the meds have helped my poor bladder but the side effects are kicking my ass. Some folks said the side effects didnt really pop up til day 3-5 of being on the med. So, today was day 3. I mean like I said it has caused discomfort, but I could deal. This however, has me nervous. I am not running a fever though. When I went into the doc, temp was low, which is normal for me. Its off when I hit 99, I usually run between 97.8-98.6. I have a headache too. I think it's the meds kicking in. It takes a few days for them to build up and do thier job. But this sucks. I will try a different med if I feel better in the morning. So for now I can sit her hunched over feeling like ass waiting for time to pass. It passes slowly when you feel like crap.
Symptoms that I am having right now:
Nausea and stomach ache
Headache (comes and goes)
Upper back pain, feels tight or like from anxiety
Anxiety, panic
Bladder infection (confirmed)
fatigue but cannot rest
Symptoms I have had with it other than above mentioned:
Vaginal itching like crazy-Yesterday I wanted to drag myself on the carpet like the dog.
Fogginess
Hard to concentrate
Minor chest pain
Last time I took anything was at 1pm. Should start to wear out of my system in a few hours. I mean I do feel a tad bit better than I had earlier but still feel rough.
I am now researching the time it takes for this to wear off or metabolize out of me.
Ok, its now 1243am. I am feeling only slightly better. I think it is wearing out of me. I am going to go to the docs again and get something else. I will try the Cipro. If that doesn't work I don't know what else to do. I hate being sick. And this is the dumbest of infections, its caused from sex. I mean Chris and I fucked and messed around for like 3 days straight before this all started. So, yeah, it is both of our faults for not bathing before and after sex to make sure we were clean. It has been such a long time since I have had one this bad too. Such a total bummer. Makes me feel stoopid. Anyway, ttyl. Yeah I will be back too. I always come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment