Yeah, started taking Bactrim aka Septra antibiotic for this stupid bladder infection. Directions show to take 1 pill two times a day every twelve hours. However, I don't handle meds well so at 8am yesterday morning I took a half dose and another 6 hrs later and another 6 hrs after that. Now I am waiting for 430am to roll around to take the next half of my second pill. But...I just started feeling funky and I am nervous to take the next dose, even though I need to. I am really gassy but no diarrhea or super bad nausea. I get a headache and a mild tummy discomfort but so far so good. Been eating all day too. No "other" tummy ache so that is cool. I drank some Coke and than I started feeling funky. Maybe...I can't handle it anymore? I don't know. I know some people have late reactions to meds. I doubt I would have such late reaction considering I was feeling it within 30 minutes of taking the first dose. I was sleepy, light headed, mild tummy discomfort and I went to bed. I slept for 6 hrs and the dreams were nuts, lol. Lucid dreams are always wonky. I guess I almost feel anxious. I am peeing more often now but it isn't painful or anything. I took a shower earlier. I needed it. But...I went pee like an hour ago and I seem to be getting a yeastie beastie? Gross, right? Yeah I know. Not happy about that. I remember once, I had a yeast and bladder infection on top of being on the rag. It was miserable. I hated it. You wanna know something that makes me mad and sad at the same time? When I was 24 I was more mature and more able to live on my own than I am now. Hell even 3 years ago I was. I don't know what has happened to me over the last 3 years but I really feel like I am sooooo dependent on Chris and mom. I mean I just feel like a such a child. It really bothers me. All I want is a normal life, where I feel good and can hold down a menial but happy job and have a normal modest home. All I want is normal mediocrity. Is that too much to ask for? I don't have the desire to go back to living like I had as a broker. I don't need the stress. I don't really need the money, more money more problems. More you make, more you spend. I am not in need of much. I need clothes, food, entertainment (cheap), and medical. Other than that, I am pretty easy going. I don't need expensive cars, clothes, make up, furniture or all that superficial shit. I do need money to make this move on. I need a job for about 3 months to make 3k to add to our moving money. I will check into something in the next week or so after I get this bladder infection gone and start feeling better again. I would consider working with handicapped folks over night to make sure they are ok. But than again, that kinda scares me too. They can get kinda rowdy and I don't want to get hurt.
I am going to go into writing mode shortly, after mom goes to bed and get moving on my newest story. I have 3 going right now and I need to get back to the other two but I have to be in the sweet spot for each story to write them. Anywho, I am going to head out for a bit and I may be back later. TTYL.
No comments:
Post a Comment