Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
No surgery today...blarg!
Doc said I was asymptomatic while I was there. Said I need to see doc for pre-op physical tomorrow. But that she should schedule me for surgery this week yet and not to wait. So, I am going to get it done this week. I am still scared but I want it done. Doc said I got alot of stones. So, I am confident that they will get it out and I will feel better. The nausea and back ache suck. Miserable. I am doing some broth right now. Haven't eaten in over 3 days. Doc said strictly fat free and no dairy. I am ok with that. As long as I can do broth and water I think I am ok. I might try a teaspoon of honey and see how that goes too. Gave me some nausea meds if I need them. I gotta get in the shower soon since I have an appt tomorrow. Would be really mean to go in all kindsa dirty and stank, lol. Anyway that is all for now. I feel sorta ok but that could change in a heartbeat. Over all, I have learned to really appreciate the time I do feel well and I try to take advantage of it by spending it with Chris. Mom was horrid today. Made me cry the way she behaved. I was scared and she said, "You don't need me here, you have a husband and besides I wanna go home". My heart sank and I felt awful. She just doesn't understand how I need her. What a horrible person she is. She stuck it out cuz Chris didn't wanna make a bunch of trips. Still, I found her response to be disheartening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment