Wednesday, December 2, 2009

4am insomnia and a sick dog...

My youngest pug, Pudge has had some rotten dog breath for the last few months, checked her mouth a few weeks ago and it looked ok. I missed the broken tooth that has managed to disable her. She hasn't eaten hardly anything the last few days. I can imagine it hurts like hell and she feels like ass. I've been in that boat before. Had a tooth go bad last year this time of year. I had it pulled, didn't care what I looked like (it was a molar so no big deal). I just wanted it gone. So, we are in a recession and I am flat ass broke. My husband loves this dog and won't let her suffer and we will find a way to get the work done but we seriously are in a tight spot for funds. Got like a grand to our name. Yeah, I used to clear 65k/yr after taxes, before the mortgage meltdown. Been outta work for 2 years. That leads me to the insomnia...Stress.

Stress has me sick as a dog the last year. Scared to go to the doctor though. I will go this week if I can for my annual and than I can tell the doc all the things wrong with me. I should do a list.

Poor pug is feeling bad and clinging to me for life. Won't leave my side. The chihuahua puppy is a pain in the ass. Chris got her a few weeks ago. She's cute but its another expense we really cannot afford. I have little say in things though since I'm not working. I don't know.

I feel trapped sometimes, but if I didn't have Him, I would be on the street or dead. I owe my life to Him. He is my rock and my soft cozy blanket when I need to be wrapped up in comfort and love.

Sometimes, I get so scared of what will become of us. But I have to be optimistic, I have to be. There has to be some good to come of all the misery I have endured. I mean really, there just has to be.

There is alot that I will be blathering about in here. It won't all make sense and it might not be in order. So, if you are confuzzled by what you read, just hang in there. I will at some point explain it all. I just tend to feel things and write about them as they come about. It's random.

Fuck...I'm tired and my fat ass has been sitting too long. I have to get up and do something. Start walking and get some sort of exercise. I have been sitting here in front of this laptop for 6 months.

I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment