Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just want to do the surgery and get it over with now.

I feel so ishy that I just wanna get it done now. The pain isn't super bad, just a dull ache really. The nausea is sucky. No fever as far I know. I got up too early. I should have slept longer but the whole neighborhood is snowblowing and it woke me up at 830 this morning. I would have liked to sleep a few hours longer. I might go back to bed after Chris gets up in few hours. I should get him up now so he and Adam can get the driveway done. I might end up having to go into ER for surgery soon and we won't able to get out of the driveway. If I can hold out til next week after i see my doc again on Wednesday that would be ideal really but nothing works that way. Guess we shall see. I'm hungry but don't want to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment