Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Today is Christmas Day 2009
I have been feeling kinda icky off and on all day. No super bad pain, just nausea and a dull ache now and again. I read up on the procedure and get all nervous. I think though that Mayo will make sure my wishes are granted and I will be fine. I bet I will be able to go home same day too, maybe. Gallbladder stones suck and I don't want to go thru this ever again. I know I will have a new diet and I am ok with that. I might be able to lose 20 or 30 lbs just from having this done too. Makes me confident that I will be healthy in a few months. I mean if I lose 20 lbs and can feel better enough to exercise regularly I am game. I want to be able to live again. I have suffered so long with this and it's about time that I am happy. I was doing really well with anxiety until about 6 years ago when I think I started these attacks. I think I might have had issues even before than too. Most people say it takes like 10 yrs. That would make sense. That would make the timeframe accurate too. So, I am going to have this thing removed and feel better. I am already on a specific diet and I think I will be fine on that after surgery. Low fat and high fiber. Works for me. My BM's are fine lately too. So its not like I am suffering that way. No more diarreah to suffer with like before. I was miserable. Now Im ok that way but suffer in other ways. My adorable hubby wants me to feel good again. He misses taking walks in the park. He misses me in general. I miss me too. So, I have blood work on Monday morning, full physical on Wednesday and Therapy on Thursday. However, I don't know how long I can endure this really. I would like to have this thing done this coming week. Like Friday morning and be home that afternoon. I should find out on the mayo site how long it takes. bbl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment