Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Unexpected panic attack!

I was casually chatting with a friend and I got all nervous and had a panic attack. Still having it but not as bad. Checked my temp cuz I got really hot and I took my hoodie off. I was fine all day til now. I took a crap and it was glorious. Normal and full. I was pleased. Still warm but while I was chatting I was pacing which raises heart rate and makes you warm. I actually feel decent GB wise. I felt a lil nauseated when I was chatting too but that passed after a few minutes. I'm actually kinda hungry I think. My tummy feels like it wants to growl. I took my temp and it was up a degree from 97.6 to 98.7 but I think that was from panicking and pacing. Chris has a headache and is laying down. I am stuck in the living room with mom. No time alone. But that's ok. I will check temp in an hour if I can't calm down. Nerves can drive up my temp easy. Its the blood flow. But its one thing to be up 1 degree vs 3 degrees. One in no big deal and I am not worried bout that. Starting to calm down now. My friend Terri sent me an email that made me feel good so I am relaxing. Also, starting to cool down. My feet are getting chilly and my face doesn't feel super hot like it had. I will be ok. I just need to relax for the next few weeks and than get this GB outta me and get on the mend. If I can make it to next week even that would be cool. I can mentally and physically prep for it. Chris's mom called and said she got anti barf meds and they worked. Same with Trina. Not sure if James did, he might not have and been sick because he didn't know better. He also had a more extensive surgery than I am due to have. I will have this done and I will feel better. End of story. My tummy is kind of hungry...hmmm. Not gonna eat though. BBL

No comments:

Post a Comment