Random thoughts, ideas, and feelings on anything and everything. ***I will not sugar coat nor will I be "politically correct*** This is me, raw and unfiltered. Read or don't, this isn't for you. I do it for me...my therapy. Cheers!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Going to the ER today...
It's 10am. I am heading to the ER at noon. Mom has a therapy appt at 11am and I am going to wait for her and than we are going to go. Last night was horrible. I was so sick and nauseated. I had GB ache and it sucked. Not sure if I passed a small stone or what. I feel better now. I mean I'm hungry but not the nausea is gone for now and I don't have the major ache. But it usually kicks in in the late afternoon and evening. Lasts for like 8-9hrs and I can't do it again. I just wanna get in and have this thing removed asap. I don't know if they will do it right away but I am sure it will be within 24 hrs. I hope to have it done in that time so I can be home by NYE. We shall see. I called my clinic and the nurse said that if I need to go, than go. She left a message for my doc to cancel tomorrows appt and I need to cancel Sadivy's appt too that is on Thursday. But I might be able to make it if I can get this done and they release me tomorrow afternoon. That could be cool. I don't think I will need too much for pain meds but mom said to get then cuz she would use them. I think she's addicted to them. I think her pain is phantom but I am not going to say anymore about it to her. She's 70 years old and if she wants to be drugged up all the time than so be it. I dunno. I am trying to get some water in. I am so thirsty and dry. I hate being sick. All of my friends: Trina, Crystal, Cindy, Sherry, and a few others have had their GB's removed and only Sherry had vomiting afterward but she was emergency without fasting. Everyone else said they woke up and went home shortly afterward and ate burgers, lol. I don't think I will go that route. I will try plain chicken broth with crackers to start and work my way up from there. I think they will have to get me on fluids and nutrients while I am in there. A good sedative to put me out would be good too. I just want them to give the anti nausea meds and pull this sucker out and give me more anti nausea meds and than more sedative to sleep the shit off for the night and go home the next day sometime. I had twilight sedation and it didn't phase me at all. We are going to leave in 1.5 hrs. I gotta stop writing cuz it makes me nervous. BBL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment